2011년 9월 16일 금요일

When the world cries for Timmy (fake essay)

I remember the day of death of my beloved cat, Timmy. It was raining day. After a harsh days of struggle against cystitis, this tiny life escaped her small cage forever without any regret. I felt tangled. Why the world the God took this poor and weak creature?

However I also know, that I should understand the providence of great God. If there's one precious lesson I gained from this experience, that is the patience and courage in front of the death. Now I know that I'll stand still roughly in front of the death of my parents, grandparents, friends, and even me. I believe this is one of the most royal and noblest virtue which you, the college officers want from the applicants. 

I have a bunch of other stories to support my matured attitude towards the world and life, but it will only let my readers tired and boring. For this reason, I finish this essay with my poem about the tangled feeling I felt in front of Timmy's dead body.

Tangled


Shooting your gun into the dark
Let’s see who fires back
When a bite comes without a bark
Who's gonna watch your back
So little in so much time has been tasted
You wasted all that we had
Maybe we were wrong from the start
Because we are sorry,
Sorry excuses for love
Summer's never coming again
We will tangle in the wind and rain, oh

It's ok with me though
I will just keep my radar low
If you knew what I know
It's nothing new at all

But love stay with me
Love stay with me

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기