2011년 11월 7일 월요일

Poem Practice

A Piece of Autumn

Now the noise of crowds in Notre Dame Stadium has been gone
On a beautiful Saturday of autumn, I wander above the fallen leaves.


All the trees point at the blue sky as the sunshine touches their skins
And for the people on the streets, they sing an anthem of silent season.


I see some tourists staring at the golden dome
But in front of the touchdown Jesus on the Hesburgh Library
These visitors are way too small.


Don’t care much about the way people walk
Just let the pleasing wind combs down my hair
And I, I’m on the way toward the Log Chapel.

Soon my eyes watch a greenish wooden house
Among the colored leaves so I kneel,
Kneel and pray for the God of innocence.


On the way back to my room I imagine a nice dream
A bright dream about the never-ending autumn yellow.

11/08/2011
Chang Woo Jung




댓글 1개:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog. If you are looking for Bulletproof Motivation ebook, you've come to the right place. We have the collection of these MEGA PACKS, BUNDLES Business, Finance & Law Personal Development Health Mind, Body & Spirit Teaching Resources & Education Food & Drink Entertainment Crafts and Hobbies, Home & garden romance.

    Your Path to Courage PLR ebook

    Principles of Bodybuilding PLR ebook

    PLR ebook store online

    답글삭제